Saturday, July 26, 2008

Carson's First Sleep Over

Well, I made it through the night without Carson. He slept over at his friend, Bailey's house. I work with Bailey's mom, Leighanne, at Primrose. Carson and Bailey have been friends since birth. Carson has stayed over at grandparents house for a while, but never at a non-relative. I just called Leighanne to see how he did and she said, GREAT! The boys didn't go to sleep until about 1030pm. They woke up around 730am, ready to go play outside! While I was talking to her, they were playing on a Slip & Slide outside.

It's just so hard to believe that he is old enough to have sleep overs with friends...What's next? Boy/Girl Teen Parties? Double dates? Girlfriend? I need to stop, I stressing myself out:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey you! My sister in law Gina you know Galbiati??? wants to get in touch with you. Not sure what about, but I don't have your number. You can email it to her at ginagailey@yahoo.com and me at kim_gailey@yahoo.com. If you don't mind please ma'am! Thanks, your carson is a cutie pie.