Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vacation Trouble

Well, this is my first blog. I really don't have much to write about today. Other than, we are trying to plan our family vacation & we can't seem to agree on anything. Lee wants solitude...I want fun & adventure...Carson just wants a pool without an ocean. I'm sure you can see our dilemma. We want to go some where we have never been, like Siesta Key, in Sarasota, FL, but we also want to have things to do; like kayaking or parasailing. Carson, of coarse, wants to go to Disney, but we went to Disney last year. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. We need all the help we can get.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Glad you're blogging! I'll let Brandi Cash know. She's at www.crazycashclan.blogspot.com! I'm much better at this than myspace if you can't tell. Good luck on your vacation plans. My favorite place is Amelia Island Plantation near Jacksonville, FL. You can check it out at www.aipfl.com we go every year and we all love it!