Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Very Busy & Trying Week

I have had such a busy & trying week. Between, dealing with day to day operations of the school, I have also been stressed about hiring the most qualified ( degreed) Lead Teacher for our Pre-Kindergarten class. So, tonight was Open House and it went great. However, I just hired the teacher YESTERDAY!! I'm talking SHORT NOTICE!! Also, my best friend and the other director at the school is going on maternity leave next Wednesday, so I will be opening the school. I have to be there at least by 545am. EXHAUSTED!!

So anyway, Carson will start Pre-K next month. I can't believe that time has come. He is so excited and I am too because he will be wearing uniforms and I don't have to argue with him about what he wants to wear. He is so smart. I'm sure it is because he asks SO MANY QUESTIONS. I feel like my day is filled with questions I am forced to answer (even if I don't know the answer).

In closing, I just want to ask everyone who reads this to say a little prayer for me. Pray that the next 6 weeks that Elysha will be gone will fly by because I am not so much a morning person:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will pray it goes by good and fast! Have a good weekend!!

Kim said...

After reading your post...I had to take a deep breath for you!!! I will definitely pray for you, but make sure you find an inkling of time for yourself to make it all seem worth it! It is just crazy that you have yourself a pre-k'er! I remember stuffing balloons in our shirts as young girls pretending we were pregnant. Seems like a weird thing to do now, but it cracks me up thinking about it. Hugs and Kisses. Kim